Belt conveyors are suitable for the transport of unit or bulk cargo and can be horizontal, inclined or curved. They are adaptable to a wide range of applications, from lightweight specific pharmaceutical products, to boxes and packages in food and beverage industries, to the transport of bulk materials in heavy industry. They are used in manufacturing and process industries, automated systems, distribution centers, flexible assembly lines, foundries, airports, post offices, etc.
ON AVERAGE, 8 OF THE 10 BELT CONVEYORS DELIVERED BY TRASING ARE DESIGNED TO TRANSPORT LIGHT, PACKAGED LOADS.
Control systems are easy to implement, including transfer devices or hammers, photo cells and other components to achieve full or partial automation.
Belt conveyors types
- S2100 - Horizontal
- S2200 - Incline
GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS AND OPTIONS
- Continuous flow of material.
- Different combinations of transport routes are possible.
- Construction: electro-coated carbon steel, stainless steel or aluminum profiles.
- A wide range of rubber, PVC and PU tape, of different sizes.
- A wide range of strip profiles: straight, rough, with bulkheads, with side and back guides.
- Easy assembly of the conveyor on site.
- Easy to set up control sensors.
- Individual conveyors can be easily combined with other types of TRASING conveyors.
- Conveyor drive station with motor gearbox.
- Control of operation, with overload protection.
- Regulating the speed of the transporter over the frequency regulator.
- Suitable cable ducts.
- Side guides.
- All types of 2000 series are adjustable in height.
- Reliable work and long service life.
- Easy maintenance.
- Modern design.
(S2100) Trasing horizontal belt conveyorCopyright ©Trasing d.o.o. 2018
(S2200) Trasing incline belt conveyorCopyright ©Trasing d.o.o. 2018