Table top (lamellar) conveyors are transport devices that use the laminated band / chain carrying the transport item for the movement medium. They are used for the transport of packaged loads weighing up to 50kg.
The 4000 series conveyors are ideal for transporting unit loads to different locations. Different combinations of sub-folds, such as curves, transitions or slope modules, enable fast and cost-effective production of complex systems.
Types of laminated chains can be steel or plastic, straight or curved.
We tend to include a wide range of possibilities in the production of conveyor to meet the requirements of the application, but also step by step making the solution - the most optimal possible: using new products in the field of lamella chains - dry running chains without lubrication, magnetic curvature, as well as electric motors from IE2 and IE3 family efficient products - this makes the Trasing S4000 lamellar conveyor ultimately high quality and long lasting.
GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS AND OPTIONS
- A wide range of widths and shapes
- Construction made of stainless steel or aluminum
- Side guides of different shapes
- Supports on adjustable height adjusters
- Silent work, low noise
- Safe operation
- Possibility of washing water jet
- Lubrication system
- Shaft on the underside of the conveyor
- Frequency control speed
- Sensors and photo cells for work control
- Easy integration into the system
- Maintenance lacquers
- Simple route change
- Solutions at customer’s request
(S4000) Trasing table top conveyorHeineken-Zaječar brewery | Copyright ©Trasing d.o.o. 2018
(S4000) Trasing table top conveyorTerra Production, Inđija, 2009 | Copyright ©Trasing d.o.o. 2018